People often ask me if Ortho-Bionomy® and Cranial Sacral Therapy will help resolve their personal issue in their body. Because this work addresses the self corrective mechanisms inherent in every body, it holds the possibility to correct any structural alignment issue. What determines success is contingent on many factors, but I will say that people who do exceptionally well with this therapy often have a trauma-related incident/accident, and don’t tolerate or do well with more direct therapies- such as deep tissue massage or a chiropractic adjustment that won’t hold. The respectful and gentle way this work addresses pain and injury through the nervous system allows the body to heal in a quick and calming fashion.
Below are some of the most common issues people come in for treatment.
- Auto/Work/Sports Injuries
- Back and Disc Problems
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Digestion or Intestinal Upset
- Pregnancy Issues
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)
- Lymphatic drainage
- Feet: Bunions, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel/Bone Spurs, Hammer Toe, Achilles Tear/Sprain, Fallen Arches
- Visceral Work (Abdomen: stomach, digestion, acid reflux, adrenal & kidney support, general organ support/function)
- Post Dental Work
- Jaw pain/ TMJ
Schedule an Ortho-Bionomy® or Cranial Sacral Therapy Session at my Bend, Oregon office >> Elizabeth Mixon, LMT Cranial Sacral therapist- Bend, Oregon – Massage Therapist
Auto Insurance & Worker’s Comp Accepted
BCBS Provider Cigna Pacific Source